We are a close-knit team on a mission to help business work smarter and deliver a more delightful workplace experience with our HR Tech platform. We have an open culture driven by honesty, hard work, fun and creativity! Your contributions at GoCo will have a high impact on the business and generous a sales comp to show for it. We are looking for smart, ambitious, and collaborative team members to participate in our sales growth strategy and deliver modern experiences to businesses and their employees across the nation.
You can learn more about our culture, mission, and perks here: https://www.goco.io/careers/
What will I be doing?
- Handle new business sales from initial qualifier calls, conducting demos that highlight product value, address questions and close sales
- Follow up with leads from marketing campaigns
- Reach out and prospect with potential B2B customers through phone calls, email and social media
- Based on sales calls, collaborate with product team on potential new features and updates on current
- Gather customer information and add data to our CRM (we use Hubspot)
- Maintain a healthy and up to date sales pipeline
- Close deals and carry a sales quota
- Past experience with closing deals in the $5-$25k contract value range
- Previous experience in SAAS B2B sales is highly preferred
- Possess excellent technical skills and be comfortable with using web technologies
- Industry knowledge, specifically in human resources, benefits and/or software, is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and self-motivated
- We sit together in close proximity to facilitate collaboration
- We play light background music, and anyone can play the role of “Office DJ”
- If you need quiet space, we have private rooms to retreat to
- We like games: mini basketball, shuffleboard, and ping pong are staples
- Our campus has a relaxing lounge area, on-site gym, and plenty of places to walk and get food or coffee.
Benefits and Perks
- Insurance benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance, and more
- Equity/Stock options
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Additional perks. Casual dress code, in-office gaming systems, free snacks, company paid meals on Fridays, birthday lunches and snacks, free parking, and brand new on-site gym with lockers and showers.
More reading, for your leisure
A normal work day at GoCo hardly feels like work at all. We love to push the limits utilizing the latest modern tech and take pride in delivering to our users a platform that is delightful, intuitive and beautiful.
Personal learning and growth is also a key ingredient to GoCo’s culture. Managers act as mentors helping guide each team member in achieving their goals. If you’re a passionate, hard-working person wanting to make a big impact in their workplace, then we’d be delighted to work with you!
GoCo has been named one of Houston's best places to work by Houston Business Journal - let us show you why.