We are a close-knit team on a mission to help businesses work smarter and deliver a more delightful workplace experience with our HR Tech platform. We have an open culture driven by honesty, hard work, fun and creativity! Your contributions at GoCo will have a high impact on the business. We are looking for smart, ambitious, and collaborative team members to create an amazing experience for our clients and make sure they stick around.
You can learn more about our culture, mission, and perks here: https://www.goco.io/careers/
What will I be doing?
- Getting clients and their teams set-up in GoCo
- Educating clients on how we can solve their HR problems
- Working with Implementation Manager to deliver the perfect first impression for our clients
- Communicating with clients both on the phone and via email and be extremely likable
- Be great at prioritizing, you'll get a lot of emails and have a lot of 'emergencies'
- Ask the right questions to get to the bottom of client issues, and solve their issues
- Be patient, yet direct, and they have to love you
- Double-check, then triple-check your work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Past experience with a project management software, we use Wrike
- Past experience with a client management software, we use Hubspot
- Extremely organized
- Industry knowledge, specifically in human resources, benefits and/or software, is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and self-motivated
- We sit together in close proximity to facilitate collaboration
- We play light background music, and anyone can play the role of “Office DJ”
- If you need quiet space, we have private rooms to retreat to
- We like games: mini basketball, shuffleboard, and ping pong are staples
- Our campus has a relaxing lounge area, on-site gym, and plenty of places to walk and get food or coffee.
Benefits and Perks
- Insurance benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance, and more
- Equity/Stock options
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Additional perks. Casual dress code, in-office gaming systems, free snacks, company paid meals on Fridays, birthday lunches and snacks, free parking, and brand new on-site gym with lockers and showers.
More reading, for your leisure
A normal work day at GoCo hardly feels like work at all. We love to push the limits utilizing the latest modern tech and take pride in delivering to our users a platform that is delightful, intuitive and beautiful.
Personal learning and growth is also a key ingredient to GoCo’s culture. Managers act as mentors helping guide each team member in achieving their goals. If you’re a passionate, hard-working person wanting to make a big impact in their workplace, then we’d be delighted to work with you!
GoCo has been named one of Houston's best places to work by Houston Business Journal - let us show you why.